Where all Roads Lead to Charity
Launching from The Twin Cities with overnights in Dubuque, IA and St. Louis, MO; the rally will take participants on a fun adventure down the Great River Road.
Survivor Rally 2021 - St. Louis, MO currently has raised $1,624 in donations from 20 donors.
Donate to Survivor Rally and SAVE
- For more information on corporate donations or sponsors, please email.
- For donations via check or cash, please email for the address to mail your donation. In the subject line of your email please state whether it is a corporate sponsorship, corporate donation or team donation.
- For team donations please include the team name in your email or visit our Team's Page to donate via PayPal in your favorite Team's Name.
Why We Do What We Do
Survivor Rally unites automotive enthusiasts from the Twin Cities for a weekend road trip to benefit “Unspoken Causes" every year in October. For 2021, the cause chosen is Suicide Awareness and Support for Survivors/Families.
- 2021 - Survivor Rally's goal is to raise over $15,000 for SAVE, Suicide Awareness Voices of Education. SAVE is a National Organization, head-quartered in Minnesota with local chapters that focus on Suicide Awareness Education and Support for Survivors/Families. Learn More about SAVE.
- 2020 - Survivor Rally raised over $7,500 to donate to Cornerstone for domestic violence, sexual violence and human trafficking victims and survivors. Learn More about Cornerstone.